The 500 Owners Association caters for period cars of 500 cc Formula 3, 1946 to 1961 and runs an MSUK approved race series.
|20th May||Wiscombe Park||500OA||Hillclimb||Counts for circuit championship||Wiscombe Page|
|27th/28th May||Snetterton||BRSCC||15 min Qual, 2 x 15 min races||Via Purple Lap|
|16th-18th June||Zandvoort||Zandvoort Circuit||15 min Qual, 2 x 15 min races||Historic Grand Prix||Via Purple Lap|
|14th July||Brands Hatch||HSCC||15 min Qual, 2 x 15 min races||Superprix, 15th/16th July demonstration runs||Via Purple Lap|
|28th August||Lydden Hill||Lydden Hill Circuit||15 min Qual, 2 x 15 min races||Via Purple Lap|
All dates are provisional until entry forms are issued.
Any questions should be addressed to the Circuit Racing Secretary; Gordon Russell 01789 740866 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
VIFs are needed if you want to earn points, cars without signed VIFs run in Invitation class.
• Please be aware that for the races the 500OA will be responsible for the fee. This means that your early entry will be essential in order not to strain the Club’s finances
• The best 7 results to count for the Championship (i.e. 7/9 races to count)
• More details about each meeting will be released on the website and by email newsflash
• Please remember all dates are provisional until entry forms are issued. As soon as they arrive they will be added to the website and to newsflash emails
• We are also invited to most FJ races – details from Duncan Rabagliati email@example.com
• We are also invited to 750 Trophy races with 750MC – check with www.750mc.co.uk
• Any queries contact circuit comp sec, Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org 01789 740866
• Points will be awarded to Competitors listed as classified finishers in the published Final Results as follows:-
• Please inform Xavier Kingsland email@example.com as soon as possible if you were driving a car in a different class than entered so the points may be adjusted
• Any points table published on the website of Facebook page or any other place is provisional until the Committee ratify the end of season results
• There are 3 points scoring classes, based on the year of the car, as follows: Class P1 = 1945-1950; Class P2 = 1951-1953; Class P3 = 1954 on
• Invitation class cars are always welcome but cannot score championship points