The Struzka was built in Czechoslovakia in 1951. The JAWA overhead cam engine was front mounted in a drilled sub-frame and required a hump to be made in the nose. Chain drive was used to the front wheels. Suspension was by transverse leaf spring at the front and a simple axle to the rear.
In 1952 it was converted to a sports car with a 600cc Aero Minor engine.
If anyone has any more details or photos, please get in touch.