it is not possible to hold the AGM as the club would have wished, and after a recent club committee meeting the decision has been made to hold a online AGM.
We will utilise software that is simple and easy to use, enabling as many members as possible to join in, to hear about plans for the 2021 season on the circuits and hills, as well as to have some light hearted fun........................
The meeting will last for approximately 1 1/2 hours, and full details will be forthcoming in e-newsletter 32, that will be in your inbox next week, and in the meantime, please put the AGM date and time into your diaries.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the 500 Owners Association Limited will be held on Saturday 5th December 2020
The AGM will be a virtual meeting, using an online system, and full details of how to log onto the meeting and the full agenda will be sent in e-newsletter 32.
The virtual meeting will commence at 11:00am for the following purposes:
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 16th November 2019 (as published in the Club Magazine March 2020)
3. To receive the report of the Chairman
4. To receive the report of the Secretary
5. To receive the report of the Directors and the accounts for the 12 Months ended 31 December 2019 (as published in the Club Magazine March 2020)
6. To elect a committee to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
7. To elect Directors (Secretary and Treasurer)
8. To receive the report of the Competition Secretaries
9. To transact any other ordinary business of an Annual General Meeting
A Member of the Association entitled to attend, and vote may appoint a proxy, who need not be a member, to vote on his or her behalf.