The product of councillor DM Adams from Leamington Spa, the Adams was unusual in being road legal. This, of course compromised its competitive capabilities. Initially, it used a Rudge engine but a JAP was substituted which in turn would have compromised any road going capability. The car was sold to Douglas Wood in early 1950 and is referred to as the Adams-Wood, he achieved a third in heat and fifth on aggregate at Silverstone in September and little else. We have no idea what happened to Mr Adams subsequent projects, alluded to in this piece from Iota, February 1950.