Today, Wiscombe Ltd have asked all clubs holding events at Wiscombe in May, to postpone their events in the light of the coronavirus epidemic.
Whilst Wiscombe Ltd believe that we would have great problems in marshalling our meeting, their overriding concern is that of being able to have sufficient time to prepare and set up the Hill Climb, if a sudden relaxation of the virus condition was announced.
Naturally the 500 Owners Association is very saddened to have to postpone our hillclimb, but in the circumstance this is our only option.
We are in discussion with Wiscombe Ltd over an alternative date later in the season for our hillclimb, but at this very early stage it is impossible to state either when, or indeed if, this can be organised.
Competitors have all been emailed about the postponement, complete with details of full refunds, but if you have any questions, please either email or phone Xavier Kingsland, the secretary of the meeting
As soon as we have any fresh information we will be in touch, and once again, we are so sorry that the postponement has happened, and thank you for your support.
We look forward to welcoming you to our next hillclimb at Wiscombe, whether it be later this year or on our normal May date in 2021.